To become a unique and top-notch Department in the area of Electronics and Communication
Engineering in the country, through pioneering excellence in teaching, research
- To impart, both in depth and content, the basic fundamental knowledge and understanding
in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To keep students fully tuned to the pace of growth of the modern trends of technology
and their applications along with the challenging issues.
- To motivate students toward developing innovative approaches to learning and toward
applying scientific and engineering skills for providing solutions to real-life
challenges relevant to the societal and industry needs of the country.
- To motivate students and faculty to pursue higher research and to become an integral
part of the process of conducting collaborative research.
- To promote life-long learning, and to preserve academic freedom, honesty and justice.
- To consolidate the Undergraduate (UG) program through innovative curriculum planning
and advanced laboratory development.
- To expand and diversify the scope of Post-graduate (PG) program.
- To strengthen the Ph.D. program in core and interdisciplinary areas.
- To strengthen the Faculty Development Program.
- To institute rigorous Academic Audit by external/internal agencies.
- To organize national/international conferences/workshops on a regular basis.
- To encourage faculty to get more involved in executing sponsored/consultancy projects
from Government/industry/other funding agencies.
- To explore more opportunities for bilateral collaboration with reputed organizations
in India and abroad.
- To nurture and build up a strong and coherent teacher-student relationship within
- To encourage and enhance the skill development activities for students.